There are no more places available for 2021/22 academic year.
To be eligible for accomodation, you must meet the following requirements:
- To be enrolled in the University of Turin or other university institutions;
- (for new undergraduate students) To have a high school diploma with a score of 70/100 or more;
- (for students of the following years) An amount of CFUs (university educational credits) equal or superior to 50% of the total required by their degree by July 31st of the ongoing year;
- to not own a house in Turin;
To apply for accomodation, you must complete the form at the bottom of the page.
After submitting your application, you will be contacted by our office to arrange an interview.
After getting through the interview, remember to carry with you:
- a passport photo;
- a copy of your high school diploma and final score (for new undergraduate students);
- a copy of the document of all exams taken, with dates, CFUs and grades included (for students of the following years);
- certificates you deem relevant for your application (e.g. Certificates of language proficiency, certificates of attendance, etc.).
Failure to meet requirements and/or deadlines in submitting your application or requested documents may stop your application process.
The selection process involves an interview and a motivation test, required to assess your communication and relationship skills. We are interested in knowing your reasons for enrolling into the university course you have chosen, as well as your choice of the Turin university and, of course, your decision to stay at our residence. Both the interview and the test take place on the same day and will last up to one hour and a half.
Fees do not depend on income and cover the whole academic year (from September to July included).
Single room, half board 7 days a week: 8.195 euro
Large sigle room, half board 7 days a week: 11.165 euro
Double room, half board 7 days a week: 7.095 euro
Students are asked to pay an annual rent, in a single payment or in 4 installments (September, December, February and May).
Included in residence fees: unlimited wi-fi, electricity, heating, cleaning of public spaces, tutorship, formative and cultural events inside the Collegium.
Not included: use of laundry room and copy machine, optional activities (e.g. Courses held inside the college).
For more information about fees and offers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Students enrolling at our residence are asked to pay a security deposit of 500 €.
Apply for accomodation
Please fill out the form below to book your room.